By Vageesha Mishra
Hello everyone! I’m so glad for having being nominated for this award. Thank you – https://purplebutterfly964.wordpress.com
It’s an honour. Though this blog doesn’t need any introductions and certainly not from me ( a person who’s gotten active here only recently) but still it’s pretty awesome, so please check it out!
Now this is the fourth award nomination that has come my way and as rude as it must have seemed, I hadn’t done anything about the last three because I had no idea what the deal with these awards were. I mean how do you win the award after someone has nominated you? Shouldn’t there be a voting? Also the idea of following a procedure and nominating people was confusing too. And also because of being less active here, I had no idea who to nominate, hadn’t observed bloggers I follow as much as I have done now. So I waited and did my research. Please forgive me and help me if there is something amiss here. I would honestly appreciate it.
- You have to thank the person who has nominated you for this award and include a link to their blog.
- Then nominate at least 15 blogs of your choice.
- Link your nominees and inform them about their nomination.(Okay, honestly WordPress is a little complicated for me, I somehow managed to insert their blog links, but how on earth do you link them? I have informed them.)
- Share 7 facts about yourself
Seven facts about me
- Alright, so other than writing, I am quite passionate about photography and photo editing.
- I am obsessed with fantasy genre of films and books.
- When I was a kid, I used to eat chalks. One time my aunt gave me a piece of chalk to write on slate and went somewhere for a second, when she came back and saw nothing written on the board, she asked where the chalk was till she figured it was in my stomach! She was angry but found the situation humorous too and called up my mom saying, “How will I teach a pupil who will eat the stationery?!” I stopped eating way back cause they give stones but only reluctantly.
- I’m a cleanliness freak. And I stay organised otherwise it bothers me too much.
- However I try, I have always been the kind who prepares two days before an exam .
- I hate telephone calls, seriously what’s wrong with texting if it isn’t an emergency?
- I think I’m in a relationship with my phone. I go through it every ten minutes even when there are no notifications. It’s my saviour in awkward and scary situations. It makes me very anxious if I can’t find it. It sleeps right next to me though a little far (because radiation and all) and the moment I wake up, I move my hand around to locate it. I take care of it and I’m very attached to it!
I am nominating the following people for this award. Judging by their talent and popularity, it’s quite obvious that many of you have already gotten several nominations before. You guys can skip participating if you want to, it’s totally fine. I have nominated you guys to thank you for making my blogging experience interesting and less monotonous since I joined this platform. Thank you.
There are many others I follow who would qualify for many other awards, so haven’t mentioned them in this one. Thank you guys too for existing and making it a wonderful experience here.
Once again, https://purplebutterfly964.wordpress.com/ thanks for nominating, lol if I could I would nominate you again!